SPRINGHILL DAY CAMP IS RETURNING TO LIBERTY!
JUNE 11-15, 2018
If your child is entering grades 1-6, they are in for an amazing adventure! Not only will campers have a blast, but they will also make great friends and learn about God and themselves. Each day your child will go on an exciting adventure at SpringHill with activities such as archery, bungee trampoline, camp songs, climbing wall, crafts and more. SpringHill offers five full days of excitement and fun right here in your hometown.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Day Camp activities are all hosted right onsite so your child will never leave the premises.
- SpringHill provides and runs the complete camp experience including fun activities, Bible-based curriculum and highly-trained camp counselors.
- The week kicks off with Parent Orientation on Monday, so you enter the week knowing exactly what to expect.
- Closing Day on Friday is when you come to see your kids receive individual recognition for their progress at camp.
- SpringHill offers an extended Day Camp options
- Before care: 8am-9am, Cost $25
- After care: 4pm-5:30pm, Cost $35
- Need both? Combination price is $50
- Download the camp packing list here.
- Older children can be a part of SpringHill by volunteering as a Counselor-In-Training (CIT). Please use this form to register.
9AM - 9:15AM - Campers arrive
9:15AM - 10AM - Large Group Time
10AM - 10:30AM - Small Group Time
10:30AM - 11:35AM - Activity Block #1
11:35AM - 12:05PM - Lunch
12:05PM - 1:10PM - Activity Block #2
1:10PM - 2:15PM - Activity Block #3
2:15PM - 2:45PM - Small Group Time/Snack
2:45PM - 3:50PM - Activity Block #4
4PM - Pick-up